Sign up for text alerts about library programs and only
receive info that is of interest to you.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
Click the links below to get messages about...
Simply follow the link above and enter your cell phone number. Then answer a few quick texts to confirm you are registering yourself (this prevents others from signing up people without their knowledge). If you'd rather get emails that option is also available through the links above.
***Important library information such as unscheduled library closings will automatically be sent to everyone.***
Things to note:
- We will NEVER ask for any personal information other than your name.
****If you are asked to send any other information please contact the library directly; do not reply to the text message.
- You do not need to be a Lillie M. Evans Library District card holder to sign up for these alerts.
- The phone number you sign up with will not be visible to library staff.
- Even if you are signed up for all programs you can expect to only receive a few messages a month.
- This library program text alert system, called Remind, is completely separate from the library account text alert system called ShoutBomb. Learn about library account text alerts here.
- While the library does not charge for this service, your carrier's message and data rates may apply. Basically if you don't have a text plan (or go over your allotted allowance) your carrier will charge your per text.
This is the same service several of the Princeville School teachers are using for their student's parents. There is not an option to get an automated phone call though.